Boldacious Digital Concierge Tech Support
Do you yearn for:
- Peace of Mind
- Tech help when you need it (from a geek who speaks human)
- A techie looking over your shoulder when you need him
- Immediate personal help when you need it
- Help without embarrassment
- Tired of wasting time with your computer problems
- Not sure what or how to ask Dr Google to get the result you need?
- Sometimes getting mental blocks on one tiny thing
Would you like help with:
- Taming your computer
- Solving problems with multiple devices and platforms
- Simplifying software and apps
Concierge Tech Support to the rescue!
Boldacious Digital’s Concierge Tech Support solves all of these issues.
Once you are on a Concierge Tech Support plan, we connect you to your own Slack channel (quick and easy setup).
Then when you need assistance, you just type your question into your slack channel – Boldacious Digital then answers you, and we continue the conversation by text, phone, video call, or screenshare (all within slack and very easy) until your issue is solved.
Easy Peasy (technical term!)
“I’m a digital dinosaur – I can’t stand tech people … But here was somebody [Seamus] who actually wanted to know how I think, and how he could make my computer work for me!” Christine D
Seamus is “very pleasant to work with, … stressless and you explain everything very well, too” Jodie M
“I’ve had Seamus’ tech support for over 12 months now and it’s absolutely invaluable for me. He can always either fix the issue I’ve got, or find the solution – which is usually something I couldn’t have even thought of. I’d be lost over and over without his concierge service. Seamus provides an awesome service and YOU should be hooked up to it too!” Val C
Standard Concierge Tech Support
- Instant software help via slack (hours 8am-5pm M – Th; Fri 3pm – 6pm;)
- 60 minutes of instant chat support (easy to add extra 60-minute blocks if you need them)
- Via Slack app: so text, voice, video, easy screen-sharing instant help
- Monthly statements (spreadsheet)
- All text recorded and searchable
This CTS service covers specific software and apps as listed below (but not necessarily limited to)
If you ask for something outside the terms of this service you will not lose any of your months 60 minutes.
- Google Docs
- Automating Any Tech
- Cloud Software
- Google Drive
- Some support for NationBuilder
- If your app is not on this list, ask me
Does NOT cover
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Graphics software
- Hardware and networking
- Marketing Stuff (organic or paid)
- Apple and Mac Office Products
- Does not carry over
- Buy another month if used before the end of the month
- Only via the Slack app
- If problem not solved – no monthly minute loss.
- There are some things that cannot be fixed with this service
- Upgrade/downgrade available at end of each paid block